vendredi 29 juin 2007

Le Pays des Hautes Falaises

Posted by Picasa

6 commentaires:

Peter a dit…

The perfect illustration of your beautiful coastline!! This is really a beautiful picture!!! Bravo! Je vois que tu maîtrise bien le logiciel!

hpy a dit…

It's very easy, you start from a real lousy picture, you take just a part of it (the worst) and then you play with it.

SusuPetal a dit…

You have the same stragegy as me, HPY. Playing is fun!

hpy a dit…

Maybe we have more in common than we believe, SusuPetal! But not a holiday by a lake. I wish I found more time for reading books.

Liisa a dit…

Looking at your photoshopped (?) pictures I feel tempted to try myself. But I have already too many blogs.

hpy a dit…

I'm using Picasa, Liisa. And you could try, at least for yourself if you don't wish to put them on a blog.

Altri ego